- Learn about Distributed Control of drives over Ethernet
- Enjoy the ease of graphical function block programming
- Discover the many advantages of drive.web over a PLC
drive.webdistributed control technology training courses are held regularly both in online seminars and at our factory. The online course is conducted for groups of up to nine people. You will be able to participate in an interactive session via your browser and experience hands-on use of the
savvysoftware with live
For details of courses and schedules, overseas training availability and charges please call us at 1-888-667-7333 (toll free USA 888-ON SPEED) or international at +1-410-604-3400. Alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Online CourseOne hour
drive.webintroductory seminar - no charge. Online courses are held every other Friday at 11:00 AM.
Provides an overview of the
drive.webdistributed control technology and products and shows how to:
- Create a "phantom" drive system with AC & DC drives
- Navigate around drive block diagrams and drive systems
- Create signal flow diagrams and system documentation drawings
- Find information andidentify object attributes
- Make connections between devices
- Monitor and set parameter values
- Create and use parameter "docks"
- Show parameter value trend charts, etc.
Self-Guided drive.web ToursFor the more independently minded, there are self-guided tours of the
drive.webtechnology and products available under the "Help" menu in the
savvysoftware. We strongly advise that you go through these guides in sequence to ensure that you don't miss any of the essential basics.
Getting started with
savvy: Finding your way around the basics of
Getting started with
savvy-SFD: Using the Signal Flow Diagram concept to create systems.
and the PL Series drive:Introduces the concept of creating a graphical block diagram for a dumb drive.
Basic Network Administration:This section of the User Manual in the
savvy"Help" menu has 3 very useful guides to networking:
- Networking with
- Protocol Basics
- Trouble shooting