Drive systems invariably incorporate high voltages, powerful rotating machinery and complex control schemes … a safety nightmare!
Good controls engineers always keep safety at the front of their design strategy, and that mentality also drives quality and reliability.
Enclosure doors must remain closed and the entire system must be visible from any point around the process throughout the system start up to minimize arc flash risks and help keep personnel safe.
Basically, the easier it is to visualize your system design and to monitor all aspects it’s start up and operation, the easier it is to attain a high standard of both safety and quality.
- Everything visible from anywhere over Ethernet or any USB point
- Intuitive graphical function block programming
- Easy signal flow diagram system graphics
- Watchdogs, email notification, easy navigation, trend charting, etc.
- Integrates your drives, controllers, i/o, operator stations … everything!